Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week 5

Today when we picked up our terrarium and when I put it on my desk I noticed that my hand had gotten wet. So from that I inferred that the water is coming out one way or another. Maybe that can explain why our terrarium is loosing weight. The plants are also starting to bend but they look like they are dying down a little. I really wish that we could open up our terrarium so that we could give our plants some water and feed our guppy some more food so that it can continue to grow.

We were happy to see that our guppy was still alive and moving very fast. And it also looks like it is having fun however, I really wish that he could have some friends so that he could have someone to play with. I really couldn't imagine being all alone in an enviroment without anyone to play with.

Our plants still continue to grow but they are bending more and more as the weeks go by. As the weeks go by I am really hoping that our guppy continues to survive in the environment.

Drawing of our Terrarium

No comments:

Post a Comment